Assignment #3 Inside the mind of a master procrastinator

1. Do you procrastinate sometimes? 

Yes, everyone have something , off course so do I.


2. What are some of the things you procrastinate on?

like the hard homework that I don't like, or I didn't care about, but it's the necessary things.

for instance : test.


3. What are some reasons for procrastination? 

The main part of it. It's about the things is not easy to accomplish, and makes u lazy to do it. 


4. What are some strategies you can use to combat your procrastination? 

design a small target everyday, and like write a letter to view what I do yesterday,

be sure I'm doing good past every few hours , and chasing on the next target to let myself get motivate.

留言

  1. Write down what you did is a great idea.
    It can also make you feel a sense of accomplishment.

    回覆刪除
  2. I think you made a good point on the last question.

    回覆刪除
  3. Little by little and bit by bit. Trust you can be better.

    回覆刪除

張貼留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

#1 Greeting

#2 Body Language